Sunday, November 4, 2012

White Dresser

This is one of five dressers my mom and I got from an awesome thrift sale we went to.
 The thrift sale had a ton of great finds. It was a guy that had been going to auctions for years and his pole shed was full! Who knows how long those dressers where in there, we didn't even see all the dressers, he said he had five and my mom said "we will take them"...lol. So we saw all of them after my husband was kind enough to pick them up for us. We fell in love with them we are keeping most of them for ourselves.
 

My mom takes all the credit for this redo, she left the top (which you can't see) and the drawers wood and painted the dresser white and distressed it. I think it turned out beautiful, I love it! She is going to put new knobs on it we just haven't found the perfect ones yet, so when we do I will post pictures. (I have to work on remembering to take before pics).

 
 
My mom has had the same furniture in her living room for the past 15 or more years so it was time for a change, she put this in her living room and is using it for a TV Stand and put all her dvds in the drawers. Who said a dresser is just for the bedroom!?! Now we are on a mission to look for more new pieces for her living room!
 
 
 
Thanks for checking vintagejunkies out. Soon we will have more lovely furniture to show off!
 
 
Vintage Junkies~
 
 
UPDATE...
 
 
We my mom has decided to sell this piece and keep another one we redid for her tv stand.
So we put glass knobs on it...I think it looks beautiful (I wish I had a spot for it!)
 
 




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment