Wednesday, November 21, 2012

White Coffee and End Table

 
These tables were our first craigslist find. My mom and I drove about an hour to get these. It was the first snow fall of the year (and might be our last, the way this Wisconsin weather is going) and we found Christmas music on the radio, it was a perfect mini road trip! We also had my 13 month old daughter along, Bailey, that poor girl goes bumming with us all the time. She is always the one that gets stuck with the furniture in the back seat with her. I would love to know what she is thinking when she gets taken on these crazy car rides. 

 
 
 
My mom saw these and knew right away she could make these look beautiful! She painted them white...I think my mom chose from about 10 different colors of white. To me white is white, but not my mom (the woman who owns about 30 different white T-shirts...lol) there are different kinds of white. Well she must have picked the perfect "white" because they look beautiful!
If I had room for these tables I would want to keep them!
 



It took us about an hour to figure out what knobs to get for these pieces, after long, long discussions these are the ones we decided on.




Vintage Junkies~



No comments:

Post a Comment