Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Shabby Chic

 
 
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the shabby chic look. I probably would decorate my whole house in it if I didn't like a billion other things. So we had to do a shabby chic piece! We painted it mint green and a soft pink. We also gave it that distressed look of course, that goes hand in hand with shabby chic.  I don't remember where we got the piece, we are getting so many it is getting hard to remember. It originally had a wooden knob for it so we changed that out to a cute flower knob, my mom wasn't sold on the knob, but I loved it and said it had to stay. I think it makes the night stand.
 
 
 
 
 


My best friend, Jenni bought this piece for her little girl's room, Ellie. It looks really cute in there with her floral quilt that my mom made for her.
Plus Jenni always does a great job decorating so it fit right in her decor she had for Ellie's room.
 

 
 
Vintage Junkies~

2 comments:

  1. I love the way it looks in Ellie's room. Thanks! You do amazing work. Right away Jessica said she LOVED the knob on it. :) Good call! Also, Ellie saw it and said, "You are the best mom EVER! I LOVE my new "princess" piece! Thanks, Mom!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cute, I am glad Ellie liked it. Score one for mom!

      Delete