Friday, November 16, 2012

Deer Hunter Widow Shopping

Here in Wisconsin we have deer hunter widow shopping weekend. Tonight my mom and I went around the local shops looking for goodies! We went to a place called Gypsy Maefly (for those of you who are local, it is in Banbury Place, you can check them out on Face Book.) They have different shops that are located all in one area. They are so neat they sell little bit of new, recycled, and vintage!
I got some really cool things that I had to share with you all.


I got what I guess you would call a microwave stand, I LOVE it and got it for a steal because it had a little scratch on the top. It fits in perfect with my current kitchen (but got it more for my future kitchen). Just something I could not pass up! (The little black thing in the corner is our dog Winston, he is in about 50% of my pictures...lol)

 
I am into the old Christmas decorations, not sure what era for sure, mostly 70's I think, the brighter color the better. 
I got this cute little candle holder.
 Someone put it down and my mom snatched it up for me.
 
Then I got these awesome Christmas ornaments, I have been wanting to start a vintage ornament collection and these were perfect! I have never seen ornaments like this before so I had to have them. They are in great condition and they were a great price!
 
Now I just have to figure out how I am going to display them!
 
 
If you look very closely on the box you can see that back in the day they were 59 cents! I thought that was kind of cool, plus old packaging is always neat, I think anyways!
 
 
Tomorrow we are going to find some cool knobs for all the new pieces of furniture we got done, so keep checking back for pictures!
 
Vintage Junkies~
 
 


1 comment: