Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Holiday Hours

I am so excited for November and December to get here!!! Fall/Winter is my favorite time of year. I have to admit while everyone is hatting the snow in the winter months in Wisconsin, I am loving it!!! My mom and I love snow!!! There is just something magical about it, the whole world covered in white and sparkling...oh I get excited just thinking about it!!! Anyways enough about snow...hehehe
 
I wanted to share our shop hours as early as possible because we are going to be open a lot more in November and December, so you can do some holiday shopping. :)
 
NOVEMBER HOURS
 
Thursday 14th 12-6
Friday      15th 12-6
Saturday 16th 10-4
 
Friday     22nd 5-9 
{Deer hunter's widow weekend}
 
{Friday night we will be having a give away and if you wear an "ugly" 
Christmas sweater  you will receive 10% off  your entire purchase. Yes, this includes furniture}
 
Saturday 23rd 10-3
{Deer hunter's widow weekend}
 
Saturday 30th 10-3
 
December Hours
 
Saturday  7th 10-3
 
Thursday 12th 12-6
Friday     13th 12-6
Saturday 14th 10-4
 
Saturday 21st 10-4
 
Next time you visit the shop it will look like the elves decorated for Christmas!!!

(will post pictures before the next time we are open)


{we are always open by appointment}
{note: we do not accept credit cards at this time, only cash and check}

No comments:

Post a Comment