Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Custom Bed

I got an email about a month ago asking if we did custom pieces. She wanted her bed redone. I said normally we don't just because I don't want someone waiting forever to get their piece back, but she was fine with not giving us a deadline. So I was like I can totally do that! She bought one of the first pieces that we ever done! And she wanted the bed to match...hmmm...I was panicking a little, first my mom did most of it, so are we able to do the same technique again??? WELL...LETS TRY IT :)
 
These are the pieces she bought from us before.

 
Here is the before of the bed...
 
 
And here is the after...Not to bad, matches pretty good.
 I had them bring the night stand so we had something to go off of.
 




 
 

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! I want to come see some of your stuff but have a fear about driving downtown since the couple times I was down there I got shoved through so fast I couldn't see what I was looking for. Their website is down and I can't find them on FB to find hours. I feel so "dumb", LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Christine, Downtown can be tricky, but if you go to farewell and turn on Galloway, you will find Banbury place, we are building 13. We are open every 2nd weekend of the month. We happen to be open this weekend. Tomorrow we are open from 12-6 and Saturday 10-4. If you have any questions you can always call me. 715-495-0740. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete