Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Before and After announcement!!!

This before and after is very special to me! It all started when one of my very good childhood friends that I have been friends for over 15 years, (I would consider her and her sister more like sisters, than friends.) Any ways she asked if I would paint some furniture for her. She brought them over and I recognized them right away, they were mid century modern dressers from when she was little, her mom bought them for her and her sister. So I remember them in her and her sister's room. So I asked her how she wanted them painted and her and her husband picked out the colors, white and yellow. 

Little did I know that when she picked up the furniture that it would be for her nursery!!!! She told me that she is expecting!!!! I was completely in shock and SOOO happy for her (I think I am more excited for her then I was when I found I was going to have a baby!) I can't wait for December to get here so I can hold that little baby!!!

She also asked me to do the announcement photos!!! Of course I was honored to do them!!! I will have to show you my favorite!!!


Here is the before...



Here is the after...






Here is their announcement...


Congrats Jessica and Sam!!! You are going to be great parents!!! Can't wait to meet the little peanut! 


No comments:

Post a Comment