Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sneak Peak of My Little Girls Room

My favorite things about blogs is when they have tours of their own homes. I get excited when I find a new blog that I like and they have the button to click on "house tour". I have been dying to do a blog post about my house since we bought our house in May, but unfortunately I do not have one room totally done, a lot of rooms almost done, but not blog post ready...lol.

 My daughters room is almost done, I am just looking for a few things to add to her room, then it will be complete!!! I have a before and after of a cute lingerie dresser that I redid for her room. The pictures aren't the best, but I think it looks pretty cute in her room. 

I knew I wanted french provincial furniture in her room since I saw this kind of furniture, I am doing her room shabby chic, so this is the perfect furniture for that. So I let my mom know what I was looking for and she came back from one of her adventures with this...I was sooo excited!!!



Here is the after...

I painted it with a left over blue I had, I thought the color worked with her shabby chic room. I distressed it just a little bit to add a little character. I left the original hardware and just gave them a really good scrubbing. I think by leaving the hardware alone gave it a vintage look. 





Hopefully soon I will have more "house tour" posts...
Thank you for check out our blog we really appreciate it!!!




1 comment: