Monday, May 13, 2013

End Tables...

We have been doing quite a bit of small end tables lately. So I wanted to show some before and afters. I am not sure if you all like seeing the before and afters...but I will continue to share until someone says otherwise :)
 
 
This is a table that my mother-in-law found for us. Oh yes we have everyone looking for pieces. She did a great job finding this one.
 I love the curves, the detail, and the hardware. 


 We left the hardware original as you can see.
 
We painted it white, distressed it and antiqued it.
 
Today it found a good home :)




 
These two end tables my husband found. It isn't very often that you find two alike tables in good condition. As you see they started out black...
 
We painted the tables a pale yellow, distressed them and added new hardware. I had them on craigslist to sell and today someone called on tables to pick them up and said hopefully this is what my daughter was looking for. I said "oh, was that the color she was looking for?" She said "no, she just wanted two alike tables with drawers, she will be painting them black, I hope you didn't just redo them." LOL! Ummm...yup I did. I didn't have the heart to say oh they were originally black. oh well what do you do, at least someone is going to enjoy them even if they repaint them...BLACK...LOL. I thought they were pretty while they lasted...







No comments:

Post a Comment