Friday, April 26, 2013

White Side Table

This is another before and after we wanted to show you. This is a table that my mom found and had to get it, she found it at one of our local thrift stores. She was right on the money, the lines and curves on this table are beautiful. I would say this table had good "bones". I give her all the credit for this table, she did ALL of the work. I have to say I really like this one, once again I wish I had a place for it in my home. I love how by painting it and making it looked antiqued really brought out all the details. 
 
 
 
Before...
 
 
 
After...




 
 
In the next couple of weeks, we hope to have sneak peak photos of some items that will be in our first flea market of the year...If you are local... May 18th from 10-5 in Rock Falls, WI (10 min south of Eau Claire)!
 
We also got 100 likes on our Face book page! Thank you so much to all of you! We really appreciate everyone taking the time to check Vintage Junkies out!!!
 
And I think Spring is finally here to stay :)
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment