Monday, March 4, 2013

Green Dresser

 
 
This is another dresser from Dells. The dresser is almost as tall as I am (I am 5ft 3in) So for a dresser it is pretty tall. The dresser was white all over except for the back, it was painted green. At first my mom and I painted it red, but it just wasn't sitting right with us. We liked the color that was on the back of the dresser so much that we went and matched the  paint color up to that green as close as we could. (I really should take a picture of the back to show you, I will have to update later.) So this is how it turned out. My mom striped the top and we left it wood. We put new hardware on it because one of the wooden knobs that was on it was broken. We stenciled little flowers on the sides, to give it more a little more character.







No comments:

Post a Comment