Sunday, December 2, 2012

Turquoise Tables

 I love this turquoise color!  I think painting a small piece of furniture is very fun way to give some color to a room without overdoing it. I think these tables would look so cute in a living room. After we got these tables done, my mom got her Home and Garden magazine in the mail and guess what was on the cover??? Two side tables in this color that were very similar...lol.
So I guess this color is a popular one right now.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
This is a custom frame we did. One of my former co-workers wanted something to display her cards that she makes. She is a scrap booking/card making demonstrator. She wanted a picture frame painted in a turquoise color with a distressed look that had chicken wire behind it to hang the cards. I like this so much I think I want to make one for myself to hang in my kitchen to put all my misc papers on.
 
 



 
vintage junkies~

No comments:

Post a Comment